Conference was held 9 – 10 novembril 2022 in Viimsi Artium.
• 1st day 9:30 – 16:00 LIFE UrbanStorm project results
• Day 2 9:30 – 13:15 Interreg CB CleanStormWater project results
The purpose of the conference was to summarise the results of two cross-border cooperation projects, LIFE UrbanStorm and CleanStormWater, by exchanging information, experiences, and best practices:
• how to develop sustainable and climate-proof stormwater systems, and
• how to reduce the load of nutrients, dangerous substances, and toxins from storm water systems to the Baltic Sea.
The conference provided an opportunity to generate new ideas for further activities and policies in the field.
The conference programme consised of:
• Providing a general overview of the development/implementation of climate change adaptation plans
• Presentation of practical solutions used in different countries of the Baltic Sea region
• Viimsi Sustainable Drainage Systems (SUDS) and storm water treatment solutions site visit
Presentations of the conference and the final program can be found here.